More WIP shots of my Netherdrake
Coming along nicely I do think.
Wings are almost done. They have been sewed onto the skeleton but I still need to glue the foam around it properly.
Head and belly scales have been cut and sculpted but not yet glued (that will be the last step).
My first attempt at casting the spikes and teeth was moderately successful in that I love the color and the molds worked wonderfully but not so successful in the fact I managed to get an air bubble at the tip of every single one and will have to cast them again tonight (alas live and learn). Teeth are also far too thick but as I’m recasting everything else anyway I´ll just fix that at the same time.
Claws, the one claw I did cast was far too mangled by air bubbles to even use as a place holder, I’ll get them done up properly soon enough though.